Hipz! = Hazriq Idrus Productionz

Friday, February 10, 2006

MaxOnline...Finally!!...but ....

Finally, managed to install an internet service at home. So, can minimise the lecehness or limitations of using internet outside home. Before this, I was either using my sis a/c or when at werk place.

The Starhub guy was supposed to come on Friday evening (instead of Thursday morning), but then, he called and said that he was already neasr my place on Thursday morning.

Luckily, I was at home.

So, he installed it, and...Voila!...Internet at home.....

Then went off to werk....

In the evening, tried to log in, but realise that my PC has crashed!!!
My goodness!! And my assignment is due this Mon 13 Feb!!!

Help!!


PS: Seems that this PC problem always happens when there's a dateline to catch....and it has always been....

5 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haiz, so kesian!!! Anyhow, my deepest sympathy to ya! Enjoy it while it last!

    KC

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anyway it usually happens for a reason!!

    KC

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kalau comp asik rosak time gitu.. time to buy new one.. hee

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this happen at ALL times ... will nvr forget things go hay-wire on the day itself jz a few minutes before deadline to submit my Final Yr Project during poly dayz ...

    Ur sis ;p
    @}-ErLynN->

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home