Hipz! = Hazriq Idrus Productionz

Monday, November 28, 2005

Sat 26 Nov 2005

11am – was at Majlis Pusat for the Kirana Seni di Aidilfitri function rehearsal, which was to be held on the next day at Furama Riverfront Hotel. My tarian group is organising the Hari Raya function for the first time. The rehearsal was supposed to start at 1pm, but not everyone was there yet. Why most of them were they late? I dont know. Something cropped up, I guess? *shrug*

3pm – the rehearsal started. First time I had my team of crews to work with: Aidil at Sound, Affan as my assistant in stage managing and new-found friend, Saiful (Aidil’s friend) as utility player.

4.30pm – gotta ciao. Had to let Affan handle as I’ve got to be at Geylang Serai for the library Hari Raya function. Luckily, I drove that day, so made it at Geylang Serai at about 4.50pm, and hungry. Havent eaten the whole day. So had a quick bite at S11.

5.30pm – Link-up with SinaRaya members – Zul (replacing Ashif for the skit), Indra and Anwar. Helped around with the set-up and short rehearsal.

7.20pm – Finally got the time to run-thru the programme with co-host. We looked at the programme list, he suggested of swopping the items. Was shocked! It was 7.45pm by then and the programme should start at 8pm! But, as a professional entertainer, he should know best.

8pm – We started promtply at 8pm. First time co-hosting with a professional entertainer, Hussein Saaban esp having to know he has won several award with SURIA. I took this opportunity to learn at much as I could. And, you bet, yes I did!

12am – Show had ended at about 10pm plus but Indra, Zul and myself just finished eating at Mas Ayu at East Coast. Hey, starving, man. How to eat while hosting just now. So, apalagi, lantak Nasi Daging Merah ah!! After sending back Indra, asked Zul’s for help to recce where Furama Riverpoint Hotel was – In case, i got lost the next day. So, there we went, circling Chinatown and Clark Quay. It was like playing “Treasure Hunt”. Finally, we managed to find it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home