Hipz! = Hazriq Idrus Productionz

Monday, November 28, 2005

27 Nov 2005

10.30am – Reached Furama Riverpoint Hotel. So semangat. Ni lah semangat SM (Stage Manager).. Reached there too early, so sat at the lobby and went thru the SM cue sheet.

11am - Linked up with the rest. Found out that we could only bump-in at 12.45pm! And that means only 30 mins for set-up and all. I took it as a challenge!

1.30 pm–After confirming everything okay, contacted Lyn (Head of Front of House) for “Door Open”.

2pm – GOH arrives, but the Darul Ma’Wa kids not yet!! So, GOH had to stay at VIP holding room until further instructions. Also, the guests started filling in the hall.

2.30pm – The show begins! It was a bit mentally taxing but which SM dont feel that at work. But seems that everything was in order, with minimal disruptions, it was quite a relief. There were bounds to be some hiccups in performances, but that’ s natural. Murphy’s Law...hehee...

I think, my best moment during the function when hosting the 2nd game show – oh yeah – I doubled up as the Games Master too. Think I got the audience enjoyed it. Hehe

Also, this function was the opportunity for parents to kenal2 my best friends parents’ – Raydza, Shahril and Lyn. So touching you know!! I knew it was one of Shahril’s intention when he mentioned about having this function.


Finally, when Dad meets Dads:
With Raydza, Shahril and our dads.

Must thank Shahril for having the confidence in me in handling the SM work and as part of the Programme organising comm (and be the Games Master). Hope I didnt let you and the team down, bro.

6pm – gotta leave. Parents waiting outside. Had a jemputan to go at Jurong. My cousin, Abg Halil, had a cukur rambut function for his newborn boy.

11.30pm – Reached home. Lacked of sleep the past two nights. So, what else.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home