Hipz! = Hazriq Idrus Productionz

Monday, November 28, 2005

Sun 13 Nov 2005

What a surprise to see Chris Chia in the library! Well, to be exact, Dr Chris Chia. He’s my former Chief Executive who is now MDA’s CEO. He left us to join MDA in June last year. Possibly, he was headhunted. It was really a shocking and teary news for us then.

Just managed to chat with him for a while as he was going for a function nearby - so he thought of dropping by to see how’s things. He realised that I’ve been here for awhile. Yes, Sir! 3 years plus to be exact, and still enjoying every moment of it. J

He also wondered what happened to the cafe in the library, so told him that it has been closed for almost a year. Heard that another one is taking over but only is December.

Couldnt chat any longer as he was going for a function and I was doing by counter duty. So, we shook hands and parted ways. All the best, Sir, in leading your new organisation to a greater heights.

Earlier on in the day, another surprise too. I was chasing for the traffic light before it turned to red – so that I could cross over to the train station, but somehow, my left shoe gave way. The sole came out and so, I was walking with my right leg “higher” than the left one....what a sunday! Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home