Hipz! = Hazriq Idrus Productionz

Sunday, July 16, 2006

23 June 2006

How time flies after being hit with a “bullet” on my birthday during reservist last year.

But this year, is even more memorable. A birthday itinerary has been planned for me!! A birthday full of surprises. So, I just followed. This is also the first time in history, I took leave on my birthday!! Also, 28 years ago, I was born on a Friday at 1.45pm. This year, is a Friday too!

After breakfast at Changi Village, we went cycling at East Coast in the late morning. Quite tiring since I had not been cycling for dunno how many years!

After prayers, we went canoeing! It was super fun! Got wet on birthday – not by kena sabo, like being thrown into water but by enjoying the canoeing activity in the middle of the sea. And oh ya, just realised, the last time I canoed was back in 2003, with buddies Raydza and Shahril. 3 years already!!

After that, we collected a birthday cake! A birthday cake!? It was really a surprise birthday cake done for me. I didnt expect it at all!!

And to end the memorable day, we had dinner at Cafe Vienna! Wow! Was a bit jakun because Hazriq seldoms go to these places for meals.

For friends who smsed me with their wishes that day – thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

And yes, I had such a wonderful, memorable birthday!!! Thank you soo much!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh eh...sape agaknye yang plan tu smua ye..Kekekeke...Makwe kot!

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ape saje lah ini budak?!

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home